Let’s talk options!
We’ve simplified and want to explain the options for your practice. See details below.
Avita Yoga practiced 2-4 times a week is enormously beneficial for your body and mind. You can drop in for class, but you’ll save with a monthly subscription, and it’s flexible! You are in charge of your subscription. Go to account settings to change, pause or cancel anytime. If you need help, click on the help icon in the lower-right or email us. We’re here for you!
With love and light,
One pass, all the benefits! Jump into a series or search for a class that fits your needs. While many classes fit into a series, each one has a title and description. This pass includes access to:
- All Livestream classes including one today at 10:00 AM MDT
- All Replays in the Avita on-demand library
- All levels of Avita Yoga
- Avita Yoga Series 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0
- Avita ACIM Workbook Lesson classes
- This pass currently includes in-person classes as scheduled
Avita Yoga is a holistic progression that winds through the body in various ways, leaving no part out. Get into a healing rhythm and feel each class evolve from the one before. It gets easier, not harder, with time and practice! This affordable pass includes:
- Avita Yoga Series Classes
- Go to Replays > Categories > Scroll Down
- This pass includes access to the Series classes ONLY
- If needed, visit replay history in account settings to stay on track
This is an intimate series of classes that combine the timeless insights of A Course in Miracles (ACIM) with simple Avita Yoga shapes. For those most interested in their spiritual evolution, they are practical, and powerful. These classes average 20 minutes in length.
- Access to all AVITA/ACIM Workbook Lesson Classes
- Practical guidance to the 365 daily ACIM Workbook lessons
- Clarification, meditation and application of ACIM
- Our students enjoy simply listening to these classes
- This pass includes access to the ACIM classes ONLY