Tools for a successful practice
You may improvise initially, but here are a few valuable items to get the most from your practice of Avita.
- 2 Sandbags: We recommend filling to 9 pounds. Playsand can be purchased at a hardware store. Each inch of filled sand equals 1 pound.
- 1 Long Round Bolster: Size – 28-30 inches long, 8 inches diameter.
- 2 Blocks: Foam blocks preferably 3 x 6 inches.
- 1 Strap 6ft: Cotton strap with metal D-Ring buckle.
- 1 Yoga Mat: Simple and not too sticky. We like the 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness and 72 inches length.